Friday, February 20, 2009

Date Night

Yeah it is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! Friday nights are date nights at the Peters' house. Tonight Kyle and I are going out for Mexican food! Kyle hasn't found a mexican food place he REALLY likes since moving to Texas. His favorite is El Mariachies in Arkadelphis.
On the Border is always a good stop for us though so we will probably end up there. Then we are probably going to just walk aroung at Willow Bend or something. One stop I am going to have to make though is to the Iphone store, to buy a new charger. What happened to mine you ask, well lets just say Lucy should be all charged up for the next couple of days. She has three bars now.
Nothing too exciting happening tonight, but Friday is the only night of the week we have to spend together with no distractions so I always look forward to spending quality time with Kyle, no matter if we do everything or nothing

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog today. I love all the doggie pics! The Turners sure think alot of Kyle! Hope you two are doing great!

    ReplyDelete