skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, September 28, 2009
New Sales Pitch for the Snuggie
One size fits ALL...
All of You and Your BEAGLE!!!!!
Proof Below...
1 comment:
Iris
February 21, 2010 at 11:16 PM
I'll be honest! I'm totally jealous! I've been wanting a snuggie and everyone keeps laughing at me!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Prince in Paradise
My Cup Runeth Over
Destined to Be Together
Best Day of My Life
The Regal Beagle Lucy Belle
background
music
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
2009
(33)
▼
September
(3)
The Riggs Have The "Right" Stuff
New Sales Pitch for the Snuggie
The People That Make The Moments
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
About Me
Emily Elaine
I have been married to the love of my life since June 9, 2007. We currently live with our Beagle Lucy in Plano Texas as we wait for God to show us where to start our ministry.
View my complete profile
I'll be honest! I'm totally jealous! I've been wanting a snuggie and everyone keeps laughing at me!
ReplyDelete