
I can't believe it, my sweet baby nephew Easton Zane is turning 3!!!! What happened, just yesterday I was camped out at Presbyterian Dallas waiting on his little butt to get here.
He is really into Monster Trucks right now, so clearly that is the theme of his party. I think his MOMMY did an AWESOME job on the invitations. Sooooo Cute and so many cool details....
It's a ticket to the Monster Jam at "Whicker Speedway" the bar code is for RSVPing, and the section number and seat assignment is the DATE of the party so clever. I am only concerned about one thing though it says admit ONE, and Uncle Kyle and I only got One invitation. The Birthday Boy even told me I probably shouldn't come cause I'm a "Gull" (GIRL)! He said however Uncle Kyle would have a blast because there will be a bounce house and Grave Digger "Pinnatta" (Pinata). Cause we all know 6ft7in Uncle Kyle can't pass up a good bounce house:) When I threatened that he wouldn't get a present if Emmy didn't get to come, without missing a beat he says "Uncle Kyle can bring it, and I will call you on the phone and tell you thank you." I could just eat that little monster:) Well I gotta go now and try to figure out how to sneak into the "Boys Only" (according to Easton Party). Just another down side of being a Gull (Girl):)










No comments:
Post a Comment