Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blessed to be "Out of Control"

It has been a loooooooooooooong time since I blogged, this I know. I would love to say it is because I have been layed out on a beach somewhere relaxing and soaking up the sun but that would be a BIG, I MEAN BIG LIE!!!! God has tested and blessed me and Kyle in some incredible ways over this last year and a half. I will get into things more in depth in future posts, but for now I will focus on the BIGGEST lesson God has taught and reminded me of as Kyle and I have had triumps, but most of all our TRIALS these past several months. Now before rumors get started Kyle and I are MADLY in love with each other and our relationship is better than ever:)

This was me as I struggled to figure out exactly what God was doing in our lives...


I was confused and sometimes selfishly "hurt" by the way things were going in our lives and thought I "deserved" to know WHY God was letting these things happen to us. As I cried out to God, I mean literally crying here, I continually wanted to know what we had done to "DESERVE" everything that was going on in our world, God spoke to me in a way that BROKE MY HEART IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE.

God began answering my cries one by one...
He reminded me how truly blessed we are that He doesn't let us know "WHY" things are happening to us because our FAITH in HIM is ALL WE NEED.
He also reminded me that what was happening, we may not have deserved, but because we went through a Valley Kyle and I have been made stronger through these storms. Most of all GOD WILL GET THE GLORY.

But most of all he reminded me that He loves us enough, to make us "OUT OF CONTROL" in all situations. He is in Total control of our lives, decisions, struggles, etc. and we want HIS PERFECT guidance and Will to be done. Whether he places us on Mountain tops or in the depths of a valley I know MY SAVIOR will be with us everystep of the way.



Now my prayers have turned from tear filled questions, to a peaceful heart THANKING GOD for HIS unfailing PERFECT control over the good times and the bad in our lives.
And as for our daily lives now, I love that our lives are completely OUT OF CONTROL!!!

1 comment: