I know I have blogged about my nephew Easton a few times, but I also have Five neices and a nephew who live in Arkansas. I think of all of them as my little angels, the sunshine in my life. Easton Zane is my brother Eric's son, Rachel and Lauryn are Kyle's brother's little girls, and Jaselyn, Cheyenne, Blake and Ashli are Kyle's sisters kids. I wish they all lived close to us so that we wouldn't have to miss out on anything hapening their precious lives. No matter if they are close or far away, I love them more than anything and look forward to watching them grow up into beautiful young adults. I never knew I could love children seven kids so much, and I know that when Kyle and I have one of our own, that love is only going to grow stronger and deeper.
I have been married to the love of my life since June 9, 2007. We currently live with our Beagle Lucy in Plano Texas as we wait for God to show us where to start our ministry.
No comments:
Post a Comment