This past Friday my precious Great Grandmother, Granny, was taken to the ER after she began having heart problems during a routine test. I rushed to the hospital and got to see her, kiss her, and tell her how much I love her. She looked so sick I was afraid that would have been our last moments together.
My God and My Granny never cease to amaze me. Later that evening Granny began doing better. Now three days later she is sitting up and eating. The Dr.'s think she is still going to have to have a surgery to remove her Gallbladder, but otherwise she seems to be in relatively good health, for a 97 year old. My God is so faithful and His Grace will always be Enough for me. Please pray that Granny will continue to feel better and that her suffering will be minimal, but also that God's will and purpose for her life is fulfilled above all.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment