Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hey you're Tony Romo

Yep that's what I almost said to Tony Romo when I saw him at the gym. He plays basketball there on Monday nights. As I was leaving I saw him walking in... and telling him who he was seemed to be the next logical thing. Don't worry I didn't. I just said HI, and then proceeded to go watch part of his game. You know you really do need to cool down before leaving the gym, so why not watch a professional athlete play ball. My phone takes blurry pictures but here are a few of Tony in action...



I thought Jessica may want some action shots since she couldn't make it:)

1 comment:

  1. hahah!! I am laughing out loud right now! That is so cool that you saw him! I would have said the same thing and then I would have asked " where is jessica?" Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete