Monday, March 30, 2009

Quiet Times and PAWlitics

I am sure that all of you have a morning routine. The same is true in the Peters house.Every morning things start stirring around in the Peters' house between 6:30-6:45. Kyle takes Lucy done and I start the daunting task of trying to make myself look nice for the day. The night's are not kind to my look. When I finally decide that "this is as good as it is going to get," I go into the den and ALWAYS find the same thing. Kyle and Lucy are in "their chair" eating toast. OK so Kyle is eating and Lucy is on crumb patrol. They are watching Fox News and Lucy is glued to the TV. She is quite concerned about the economy, and she is not so sure if she should sell her PetsMart stock or not:) Then without fail they have their quite time, I have mine in the evening. Lucy will lay on the foot stool between Kyle's legs as still as can be almost as if she understands the importance of what her Daddy is doing. This truly is a special thing for me to see every morning. My husband and spiritual leader refusing to begin his day without seeking council form the Lord, and his best friend and sidekick laying quietly at his feet:) I tried to take a picture of this sweet scene this morning, but as soon as Lucy heard me say picture... she jumped down and sat pretty.

Oh well... But isn't she pretty!

P.S. Kyle and I had a very busy weekend and decided it would be best for Lucy if she went to the Pet Hotel. She always has a blast there and her PAWgress reports always reflect a happy baby (yes those reports are real if your dog stays at PetsMart.) Hopefully I will be able to elaborate on out weekend later:) However I had to share this picture of my Pooped pup from her Big weekend with friends at the Hotel... she crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment