Monday, March 23, 2009

Every hour on the hour

Unfortunately that is what I saw on my clock last night, every hour on the hour. I have no idea why I could not sleep. Well I do have one idea, and she is about 13inches tall. How something that small can take up about three feet in the bed is beyond me. I slept about twenty minutes during each of those hours. SO when you add it all up I slept...3...no 2hrs,no... oh I don't know. Not much because I can't even add right now. I had a wonderful weekend with my family but you will have to wait until tomorrow to get the play-by-play. I only have one after work activity scheduled for this afternoon and it is described below...

Happy Monday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. girl what is up w/ the baby and miracles happen picture? is there something you need to tell me?

    ReplyDelete